Traditional, 2 Story - Great Falls, SC
Less than 30 mins to Giti Tire. CERTIFIED WILDLIFE HABITAT HOME located on Cedar Creek Lake,Exit 48. Gorgeous waterfront home on 2.93 acres. All brick, 4 bed, 2.5 baths, 2 car garage, beautifully landscaped, irrigation, sun room, overlooking the lake, dock, and basement workshop. Katawba Valley Land trust owns across the bay ( a natural preserve) with Snowy Egrets and Eagles. Low SC taxes. Also known as "Stumpy Pond" so no speeding boats, peace, serenity,and wildlife. Septic permit not avail.
Marty Jenkins of Keller Williams (Fort Mill)
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land Catawba River & Lakes Region,
Vol. 21, Issue 09, Page 16.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Cooktop: Electric
- Cable/Satellite TV: Cable Ready
- Cooling System: Heat Pumps
- Heating System: Heat Pump
- Stories: 2.0
- Exterior Construction: Brick Veneer
- Garage: Attached
- Parking: Open; 4 spaces
- Alarm System
- Ceiling Fan
- Floors: Carpet; Tile; Wood
- Property Type: Residential; Single Family Detached
- Additional Areas: Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Full Bath; Full Bath; Half Bath
Type of View